- Fleece covers are made from anti-pill polar fleece
- Water retainable (like wool), wicks moisture back into the nappy while allowing moisture to evaporate and providing an excellent water resistant barrier preventing damp clothes or bed sheets.
- An ideal option for night use and newborns
- Snug fit around the legs and tummy, but with room and slight stretch enough to grow
- Pull-on nappy cover which is pulled on over a cloth nappy
- Roomy enough for folded flat nappies
- Breathable and quick drying fabric
Choosing cloth nappies can save you roughly R7000 over a 2.5year period, and is undeniably the most eco-friendly nappy option. One baby uses approximately 6935 nappies. Due to the plastic content, disposable nappies are not biodegradable.
As each baby differs in size and weight these are estimates.
Newborn: 2 - 3.5kg
Small: 4 - 6kg
Medium: 6 - 8kg
Large: 9 -13 kg
X-Large: 13kg +
Simply pull on over a cloth nappy.
Washing: Pokkelokkie nappies are easy to wash in the washing machine. The machine should be relatively full for a good clean, so throw a few towels in with your nappy load if need be. Use an extra scoop of washing powder with your nappy load, but do not use fabric softener as this can affect the absorbency of your nappies (as can certain powders and products, so be sure to use a nappy liner with bum creams). Tumble dry on warm only. Sun drying will help to remove any stains/marks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.