100% Organic Hemp Backpack Baby Carrier designed with the very best in mind with sweet embroidery detail boasting comfort, support and safety.
- Suitable 6 months – 3 years
- Suggested weight limit of 20kg
Pod Organic Hemp Backpack Baby Carrier Key Features
- Made from 100% organic hemp material
- Three carry positions – Front, back and hip
- Fully, dual adjustable shoulder straps
- Superior head support for sleeping infant/toddler
- Zippered extension to increase size of carrier or for added sleeping baby head support
- Head support ties to shoulder straps
- Padded, adjustable waist belt
- Shoulder straps can be worn crossed over back or chest
- Designed and manufactured in Cape Town
- Belt fits 72cm to 1.35m waist or upper hip
- Pouch is 32cm long from belt to shoulder edge or 43cm including the head support panel.
- Extends to 41cm or 54cm with head support panel up.
Colours available (choose from the drop down menu under the price):
- Turquoise & Charcoal
- Turquoise & Grey
- Mango & Charcoal
- Dusty Pink & Charcoal
- Dusty Pink & Grey
- Mint & Charcoal
- Mint & Grey
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Comfortable and baby loves it
20 Jul, 2016, By Joyce
Ive browsed around for a suitable carrier that I am able to wear independently as I like to bring my baby out a lot and the pram can be really bulky. I finally found this and thought the material, design and price range is reasonable. I never regretted it.....my hubby was quite skeptic because the last carrier we had given by a friend had like a million buckles and he can wear it on his own. After he put this on with baby, he remarked that it actually felt really nice and baby always fall asleep in it when we put him in. As my baby is still young when I got it, I rolled up a small blanket and put it under his bum to give him a little more height so he can look around if he wants to. Overall this is a multi function, easy to wash, very comfortable baby carrier and I would recommend it to anyone!