- Dairy-free, soy-free, whey-free & sugar-free
- Gives you 25g of complete protein per serving
- Natural chocolatey cocoa flavour
- Easy to digest & absorb
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Pea protein isolate has a very high clean protein content (85-88%); it is easily digested & also has an alkalising effect on the body
- L-Glutamine promotes muscle recovery & lean muscle growth; prevents muscle wasting
- L-Carnitine boosts energy production
- Potassium combats fatigue, promotes a healthy nervous system & improves cardiovascular health
- Methionine is an amino acid that builds muscle & protects against free radicals
- Taurine is a building block of all other amino acids; it is essential for the proper use of minerals like potassium, calcium & magnesium
- Papain is a plant-derived digestive enzyme; helps the body to digest & absorb protein
- Green tea extract is packed with antioxidants with combat inflammation & promote faster muscle recovery time
- African cocoa is rich in antioxidants, magnesium & mood-boosting phenethylamine
- Himalayan salt is a mineral-rich natural salt full of important trace elements
- Xylitol is a 100% natural sweetener, with almost no carbohydrate content
- Stevia is a herbal sweetener with no caloric effect
- To make a shake, mix 1 serving (40g) 1ith 350ml filtered water.
- For a post-workout smoothie, blend 1 serving with 300ml filtered water and half an avocado, or a whole banana.
Ingredients (per 40g serving):
- Pea protein isolate: 24g
- L-Glutamine: 3g
- Fair trade African cocoa: 8g
- Potassium citrate: 300mg
- Himalayan salt: 150mg
- L-Carnitine: 500mg
- Methionine: 50mg
- Taurine: 500mg
- Stevia: 100mg
- Papain: 500mg
- Green tea extract: 100mg
- GMO-free xylitol: 2.8g
Typical Nutritional Information (per 40g serving):
- Energy: 655kJ
- Total protein: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2g
- Sugar: <0.04g
- Total fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Dietary fibre: 0.4g
- Sodium: 875mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
24 Jun, 2016, By Jarryd
I bought this protein as I wanted to stop using protein powder that was WHEY. It smells really bad, but if you mix it into a smoothie, its really not too bad. I usually use rice milk to give it a sweeter taste, banana, peanut butter and a few other ingredients, if you do this it really doesn taste that bad.
03 Jun, 2016, By Heather
I didn realise anything could taste this bad! I mixed up a serving, and was looking forward to tasting it until I did! I had one sip, and could not stomach the rest. Such a waste.
Best of the Phyto Protein range
01 Feb, 2016, By Hemant
I have tried all three Phyto Protien flavours, and this is the best, blends well and tastes great.
Worthwhile giving a try!
28 Jan, 2016, By Shelby
I blend the protein powder with a banana and water, along with chia seeds and other mixed seeds. It doesn taste bad at all - I actually enjoy it. It keeps me full for a long time, and I use it particularly after a hard exercise session or long run. Definitely think it helps to speed up recovery!
27 Nov, 2015, By Lars
This is the worst smelling, worst tasting Vegan protein powder I have ever tasted. I bought a 500 G one and have used two scoops. Gonna throw it way.