- Ages: 5+
- Players: 2-6
- Playing time: 15 minutes
- Box dimensions: 12.5 x 9 x 1.5"
- No reading required
- 2013 PAL Award winner
- 2014 NAPPA Gold Award winner
- Encourages teamwork & cooperation
- 1 game board
- 4 catnip tokens
- 3 mice
- 1 cat with stand
- 1 spinner
Keeping the Kingdom Green:
- Made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) papers; environmentally sustainable.
- Plastics used are corn-based; phthalate-free, BPA-free and biodegradable.
- Printed with soy-based non-toxic inks.
Choking hazard; includes small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
How to Play
- Start with one player spinning the spinner.
- If the spinner lands on a 1 or 2, move any mouse forward 1 or 2 spaces. If the spinner lands on Tiger the Cat, move Tiger one space.
- Takes turns spinning. If Tiger lands on a mouse, that mouse goes back to the start!
- Land on the catnip and tuck it aside to use later to move Tiger back one space.
- To win, get all 3 mice safely to the attic before Tiger gets there.