- Ages: 3+
- Players: 2-4
- Playing time: 10 minutes
- Box dimensions: 12.5" x 9" x 1.5"
- 2014 Parents’ Choice Silver Award winner
- 2014 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award winner
- 2015 NAPPA Gold Award winner
- No reading required
- Helps to develop colour matching, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills
- Promotes teamwork & cooperation
- Printed with soy-based inks
- Made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) papers
- 1 game board
- 3 four-piece pond animal puzzles
- 6 rain drops
- 1 spinner
Choking hazard; includes small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
How to Play
- Work as a team to build the three animal puzzles (fish, frog & dusk) before the rain comes.
- Players take turns spinning the spinner, which will tell you whether to add a puzzle piece or a raindrop to the board.
- Finish the puzzles before all of the raindrops are on the board, and everyone wins!