Please Note: These products are made to order by our suppliers. Please allow 2-5 working days from date of payment for delivery.
- Organic cotton Oxford pillowcase
- Dimensions: 45 x 70 + 8cm
- Thread count: 200
- Certification: GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Chemical-free & hypo-allergenic
- Better for sensitive skin
Did You Know? Your skin is more prone to absorbing chemicals while you sleep, and some are stored in your body. This is called bioaccumulation, and can weaken your immune system. By using organic cotton and limiting your chemical exposure while you sleep, you can give your body the best chance to rest and repair its natural defenses. We spend around a third of our lives in bed, so don’t compromise!
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic cotton is soft, thick & breathable
- No harsh synthetic fertilisers or pesticides are used to produce organic cotton fabric
- Organic cotton fibres are stronger than conventional cotton, with no chemical damage
- Organic cotton crops use less water than ordinary cotton
- Organic cotton crops mean healthier soil & a healthier environment
Certification: Organic certification is intended to assure quality and prevent fraud. For peace of mind, choose certified organic products; if it isn't certified, it probably isn't organic. Pure Cotton Shop products are GOTS certified.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.