Tree of Life Argan Oil is suitable for all skin types and hair types.
- Contains about 80% of the essential fatty acids our body needs to repair and regenerate cells.
- Nourishes and moisturises your skin, hair and nails with its rich vitamin E content.
- Packed with antioxidants that help fight the signs of ageing.
- Soothes sunburn and restores damaged skin cells.
- Prevents stretch marks; it’s safe for expecting moms.
- Strengthens nails and cuticles.
- Revitalises scalp and hair; soothes dryness and itching, combats split ends.
- A wonderful anti-inflammatory to soothe irritated skin.
- Full of carotenoids, which protect your skin from UV radiation and free radical damage.
- Can be used as a rejuvenating night cream or gentle makeup remover.
- 100% natural and organic at origin.
- Easily absorbed and doesn’t leave an oily residue.
- Face: You only need a few drops of Argan Oil to nourish and replenish your entire complexion. Use very gentle circular motions to apply to face, neck and even the delicate skin around your eyes. Can be used in place of your night cream as an anti-ageing treatment. Apply once to twice daily. Excellent as a makeup remover too.
- Nails: Use as pure oil or make a 50-50 mix with lemon juice. Gently massage into nails and cuticles till completely absorbed.
- Hair: Apply 30 minutes before you wash your hair. Massage into your scalp, making sure you comb the oil evenly through. Wrap your hair in a warm towel for 15-20 minutes and then shampoo as normal. Or apply after you wash your hair. Add 3-4 drops and use a brush or fingers to move oil evenly through your hair.
Please Note: Keep your bottle of argan oil away from heat and light.
Organic Argania Spinosa oil (certified by ECOCERT).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
24 Sep, 2016, By Karin
It feels good and works well - what a pleasure!
22 Sep, 2016, By Janine
I can recommend this oil enough! A few months ago I burnt my hand with boiling hot oil and was left with bright pink scars; after using this oil for roughly 2 weeks I can barely see any sign of a scar!
21 Sep, 2016, By Andrea
I love this oil. I use it on my face and can feel and see the difference. It is very easily absorbed. No oily residue on skin. Highly recommend it.
This one is for keeps
27 May, 2016, By Matlotlo
I totally love this product. My skin is very dry and prone to dry patches especially now that its winter. I massage the oil every morning and night and sometimes during the day and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. People saw a difference in my skin within 2 weeks of using it. I love the fact that its very light and penetrates immediately into the skin and doesn leave it shining. I am definitely getting my sister this one as a present. Thank you for such a wonderful product :-) :-)
Organic Argan Oil 20ml
29 Mar, 2016, By Shari
This product worked somewhat on my skin but not as well as I wanted it to work as I purchased this for scarring and marks on my skin, however it works well for easing rashes, skin irritations and dry spots as it worked 100% for my mum so I gave her my bottle and will definitely buy more for her but not for my use as it doesn do what I need it to do for me.
great for young and more mature skin
23 Feb, 2016, By Rosh
both my almost 12 year daughter and I (39) have been using this product as a night cream for the past 2 or so weeks. The oil leaves our faces feeling soft and looking fabulous.The smell definitely disappears very quickly as the oil is absorbed, so its no problem at all.
My daughter has also been using The Naturals Teen range, she washes with the face wash and moisturizes during the day with that moisturizer. Weve been really blessed that the product works so magnificently for us, I find it to be a miracle serum-our little elixir of life :-)
16 Feb, 2016, By Erica
This product, paired with organic shampoo and conditioner, is an absolute winner. My hair has thickened noticeably and is in much better condition than it was, despite the fact that I swim, surf and use foils to lighten it. Don be tempted by cheaper variations, this is the one that works.
16 Dec, 2015, By Liesl
I suffer from eczema, but also oily zones and sensitive skin. A very complicated combination. But this product is amazing. I use it on my face. Its not oily, so I don break out from it, but it soothes my eczema. I love it.
07 Aug, 2015, By Christine
Ive been using a few drops of this instead of face cream at night. Works beautifully, very happy with it, money well spent.
Tree of Life Argan Oil
09 Jul, 2015, By Cheryl
Have been using this Argan Oil on sun spots and am noticing results. The sun spots have gone from being rough and inflamed to a smooth freckle. Heres hoping the dermatologist can be avoided! I feel that the smell is really secondary to the results of the product and dissipates rapidly after applying anyway.
Mind the smell
27 Jan, 2015, By Crystal
This oil is amazing in terms of hydration and healing but the smell could be unbearable and unattractive to ladies.
14 Dec, 2014, By Lehana
This is such a versatile and effective product. I use it as a serum/ moisturiser/ eye treatment. Also works wonders on dry hands.
21 Nov, 2014, By Tanya
Ive used this on my hair roots and face. When used on my hair I needed to wash it twice afterwards otherwise oil was still visible. I like using it as a night cream every other night. The only negative is that it has quite a peculiar smell, a bit like rotten fruit but is bearable and goes away after absorbed.
31 May, 2014, By Candice
Beautifully hydrates my skin. I use it under my moisturiser and I feel the difference.
13 Mar, 2014, By Kavita
The organic argon oil is amazing.
21 Feb, 2014, By Gugu
I have oily skin and decided to try this as I have always read about its good qualities. Huge mistake! It broke me out soooo bad!!!
Perhaps I am allergic to it, I dont know. But on my face it was just horrible. I ended up giving it to my mum and she mixed it up so that she can use it all over her body.
Golden liquid heaven
22 Dec, 2013, By Zara
The hype about Argon oil exists for a reason. My cheeks feel like a babies bum and my hair is glowing. Guess what the other ladies in my family are getting for Christmas this year? Great find and highly recommended.
I have a oily skin .
I have a oily skin ... nd had some acne marks... I thought of using it and it was horrible on my skin... so if you have oily skin be cautious ...
The Argan oil also is a fabulous product, especially for the older skin.
The Argan oil also is a fabulous product, especially for the older skin. My skin felt softer within a few days.
An amazing night treatment for aging skin its absolutely fabulous!
An amazing night treatment for aging skin its absolutely fabulous!
This oil is the best think I have EVER used on my face.
This oil is the best think I have EVER used on my face. Cannot recommend it highly enough