- 100% Chardonnay (2014)
- Made from organically cultivated grapes
- Only half the sulphur content of ordinary wines
- Contains no artificial additives
- Picked & sorted by hand; matured, labelled & bottled under one roof
- Awards: Best Value 2013, Nedbank Green Wine Awards 2013
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Fair Labour Practice Certified by The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trading Association
The grapes used to make this Unwooded Chardonnay are organically farmed, using drip irrigation, cover crops and organic mulching to stimulate healthy soil microbial activity. Strict pruning and green leaf management is practised; this is essential for pest control.
Did You Know? Chardonnay is one of the world’s most widely planted grape varieties, with more than 160,000 hectares are planted worldwide.
- Tropical fruit & pear aromas
- Pleasant, refreshing minerality
Food pairing suggestions: Green salad or any fish dish
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 13%
- RS: 1.2 g/L
- FSO2: 34 mg/L
- pH: 3.51
- TS: 5.6
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
05 Mar, 2017, By Sir Nige
Beautiful, fresh, white wine at a bargain price! Never tasted anything like it and would buy boxes #128230; if I had the cash!