- 100% Merlot (2013), SGS Organic
- Matured in oak wood barrels
- Made from organic grapes, grown using sustainable farming methods
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Fair Labour Practice Certified by The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trading Association
- Earthy, with notes of plum, cigar-box, mint & dark chocolate on the nose
- Soft tannins, delicate fruit flavours & well-integrated oak on the palate
Food pairing suggestions:
Complements lamb with mint sauce, quail, duck or carpaccio
Did You Know? The word “Merlot” comes from the French merle, meaning a young or small blackbird. This may be either because of the Merlot grape’s deep blue-black colour, or the blackbird’s fondness of grapes.
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 14%
- Residual Sugar: 3.2g/L
- FSO2: 255mg/L
- TSO2: 66mg/L
- pH: 3.44
- TS: 5.9 g/L
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.