- Choose from 60ml or 500ml of Oneka’s Cedar & Sage Invigorating Shampoo
- Cedar is anti-bacterial and deep cleansing
- Sage helps in balancing oil production
- Hemlock, Burdock, and Nettle extracts stabilise and restore
- Oneka products are produced using sustainable resources, and sustainable permaculture methods are used on their organic farm where they grow and harvest the botanical ingredients
- No sulphates, parabens, synthetic fragrances or petroleum base substitutions
Purified water, Calendula officinalis (organic marigold herb blend), Arctium lappa (burdock root), Salvia sclarea (clary sage), Urtica dioica (nettle leaves), Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary), Taraxacum officinale (dandelion), Equisetum arvense (horsetail), Decyl glucoside, Cocamidopropyl betaine, vegetable glycerin, Cannabis sativa (hemp seed oil), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), guar gum, citric acid, Essential oil blend of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree), Citrus reticulata (mandarin orange), Thuja occidentalis (cedar), Tsuga Canadensis (hemlock), polyaminopropyl biguanide.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
06 Jun, 2016, By Lyn
The 60ml is perfect size as a travel product and the shampoo has a pleasant enough smell. However, it really does not go very far and I had to use a lot to feel like I was actually getting my medium length hair clean.
If you are a fan of shampoos that have a good lather, this is not the product for you.