- 100% natural handmade scrub soap
- Gently buff away lifeless skin and cleanse impurities with mielie meal, poppy seeds and rooibos leaves
- Made with local fynbos raw honey and plant based oils
- Delicious citrus scent from pure essential oils
- Soothing and moisturising for dry, irritated skin
- Sustainably sourced palm oil from west Africa
- Contains no chemicals, artificial colourants, artificial fragrances, parabens, hardeners or fillers
- Made with biodegradable ingredients
- Never tested on animals
*Please note that this soap is sold in single of units of 110g, the picture is a guideline for the look and packaging of the soap.
O’live supports a job creation project in Khayelitsha, Cape Town, where women crochet luxury products with love. They try to source all their ingredients locally as far as possible and value the opportunity to source directly from their “backyard”, creating empowering relationships with local farmers.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Fynbos Honey, Poppy Seeds, Rooibos Leaves, Mieliemeal, Sodium Hydroxide and Pure Essential Oil Blend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
10 Nov, 2016, By Rebone
This soap is so pretty though! I wanted to take pics of it when I first took it out the box. It smells amazing, and lathers very well. Have been using it on my face for 2 weeks now, and still happy - no adverse reactions; works as it should. Quite pricey though, so Ill be returning to using Dove until I can buy it on the regular.