- Tea tree disinfects and protects
- Aloe ferox from the Eastern Cape is soothing, moisturising, disinfectant and regenerating
- Bentonite clay absorbs toxins and deep cleanses
- Soothing and moisturising for dry, irritated skin
- 100% natural & handmade
- Sustainably sourced palm oil from west Africa
- Contains no chemicals, artificial colourants, artificial fragrances, parabens, hardeners or fillers
- Made with biodegradable ingredients
- Never tested on animals
O’live supports a job creation project in Khayelitsha, Cape Town, where women crochet luxury products with love. They try to source all their ingredients locally as far as possible and value the opportunity to source directly from their “backyard”, creating empowering relationships with local farmers. .
*Please note that this soap is sold in single of units of 110g, the picture is a guideline for the look and packaging of the soap.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Bentonite Clay, Aloe Ferox Gel, Sodium Hydroxide and Pure Essential Oil Blend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
This product smells nice and is great for sensitive skin.
11 Jan, 2017, By Shari
This product smells nice and is great for sensitive skin. Lathers well and skin feels great after use.