- 1000ug Vitamin B12 from methylcobalamin per patch
- 400mcg of Folic acid per patch
- Slow release over 24hrs
- Most effective method of absorption
- Natural form of vitamin b12
- Contains 8 patches (1 months’ supply)
- Suitable for vegans
- Direct to bloodstream transdermal patch
- Raise your vitamin b12 levels naturally
Vitamin B12 deficiency may cause low energy/fatigue, dizziness, mood changes, memory loss or poor concentration.
Neogenesis B12 Transdermal Patches Deliver
The correct form of B12: methylcobalamin (1000mcg per patch) is the natural, bio-available form of vitamin B12 that can be immediately utilized by the body.
The correct route: Delivering vitamin B12 through the skin, using a small medical-grade patch placed behind the ear. This ensures efficient, direct-to-bloodstream delivery of the active ingredients.
The correct dose: Each patch delivers 1000 mcg of methylcobalamin in a steady time-release dose over a 24-hour period.
Nutrient Synergy: Each patch also delivers 400mcg of folic acid, which is widely known to work synergistically with methylcobalamin for heart and nervous system health.
As an external dietary supplement, peel one patch from backing and apply 1-2 times per week for a 24 hour period, or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results place patch on clean, dry, hair-free skin behind the ear, on the upper part of the neck.
- Only for external application.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Folic acid (L-Methylfolate) 400mcg
- Vitamin b12 (methylcobalamin) 1000mcg
- Other ingredients: medical grade hypoallergenic adhesive
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.