Naturone has a pH of 5.5, which is in balance with that of the skin. The ingredients in this natural progesterone remedy combat the symptoms of oestrogen dominance.
- Progesterone pH. Eur. USP JP: Derived principally from diosgenin, a steroidal sapogenin, found either in the soya-bean or the yam.
- Extra-virgin cold-pressed macadamia oil: An excellent natural emollient, and very stable (like olive oil). High in natural vitamin E, a potent antioxidant. (Note: Many other creams use mineral oils, which are petrochemicals and have an oestrogenic effect, or refined oils, which can be carcinogenic.)
- Marula oil an excellent antioxidant
- Ceto Stearyl alcohol: A vegetable emulsifier
- Glycerine: Also of vegetable origin
- Grapefruit seed extract: A natural preservative
Naturone Natural Progesterone is safe for pregnancy; recommended for the first 4-5 months of pregnancy, and safe for use again straight after delivery. Please always speak you your obstetrician/ gynaecologist about what's best for you and your baby.
Naturone is packaged in pthalate-free plastics; avoid progesterone creams packaged in soft plastic containers, as these contain petrochemicals that can leach into the cream and have an oestrogenic effect on the body.
Symptons of Oestrogen Dominance
- Increase in allergies
- Auto-immune disease
- Mastitis, breast tenderness and fibrocystic breasts
- Breast cancer and an increase in other oestrogen dominant cancers such as cervical cancer, endometrial cancer and prostate cancer
- Cervical dysplasia
- Early onset of annovulatory cycles
- Polycyctic ovaries
- Uterine fibroids
- Infertility due to luteal phase failure, leading to early miscarriage
- Sperm counts are down over 50% in the last 50 years
- Depression, anxiety & panic attacks
- Mood swings, agitation, irritability
- Chronic fatigue
- Skin problems, teenage acne
- Memory loss and foggy thinking, lacking power of concentration
- Decreased libido
- Early onset of menstruation, irregular periods
- Prememopausal bone loss
- Thyroid problems, sluggish metabolism
- Weight gain & water retention
- High blood pressure
- Increase risk of blood clots and therefore strokes
- Migraine headaches
- Gall bladder disease
- Zinc/ copper imbalance, magnesium deficiency
- Hair loss
Naturone is completely natural and has no animal derivatives, nor is it tested on animals. It can therefore be used by all, irrespective of dietary, environmental or religious concerns. For more information on how to use Naturone, and for real testimonials, please click here.
Please Note: When you start on natural progesterone therapy please be aware that it can cause a very necessary detox process in your body. When first going onto progesterone therapy,you may go through this detox for the first month or two; this is normal and necessary as you need to get the xeno-oestrogens out of your body. If you experience any oestrogen dominant symptoms, such as bloating, weight gain, depression, tiredness etc, then it may help to double your daily dose for a week. This will release the oestrogens faster and you will experience hormonal balance much sooner. In all cases, balance does return within a 3-month period. When you achieve that, you will feel the health and vitality you had before puberty!
Please note that the way you use Naturone Natural Progesterone will depend on your own specific condition or needs. For detailled information on the use and correct dosage of Naturone, please see the enclosed pamphlet or click here to visit the Naturone website.
Progesterone 2000 mg, extra virgin cold-pressed macadamia oil, avocado oil, marula oil, vitamin E (antioxidant), Ceto Stearyl alcohol (a vegetable emulsifier), glycerine, grapefruit seed extract (natural preservative), deionised water
23 Jun, 2015, By Nat
Well after doing much research and hesitating many times I bought a pot of this cream because it was on special and I had not found a solution to my early menopause. It has been wonderful to experience how good it has made me feel without all the horrid side effects added hormones can have. Problem solved; I will most certainly keep a pot of this with me for a long time to come!
26 May, 2015, By Debbie
I have been using the cream for 2 weeks and my night sweats have reduced drastically!!!
Excellent for hot flashes
25 Apr, 2015, By Retha
I have tried this cream to treat hot flashes and night sweats. Within a few days I was completely cured from these discomforts. I have recommended this to my colleagues and they also had great results. Definitely will keep on recommending!
16 May, 2014, By JK
I have not had my period for 11months and was diagnosed with pcos. I looked up this product and after a weeks usage i have my period back!! Wow!! It also helped a great deal with acne, bloatedness and water retention. Just Brilliant!! Wonder what my doctor would say now cause he told me NO natural product will help me with my PCOS!! Take THAT doc :P
Cannot recommend this enough - wish every woman that suffered as I did knew about this
06 Jan, 2014, By Lindsey
Headaches/ mood swings/ sever period pains/ personality change!!/ anxiety/ sinus/ allergies/ pigmentation - all totally healed by this wonderful cream. I discovered I was estrogen dominant, and was advised to simply apply this cream after years of doctors and hours spent in dark rooms from my headaches. Within 2 weeks or so I was a completely different person. And with ABSOLUTELY no side effects! Really do recommend you give this a go.
I can recommend this product to any ladies out there suffering from polycistic ovarian syndrome! I have been using it for 6 months now, and my cycle has been restored after an absence of nearly two years.
I can recommend this product to any ladies out there suffering from polycistic ovarian syndrome! I have been using it for 6 months now, and my cycle has been restored after an absence of nearly two years. AMAZING product!!!!
I can honestly recommend natural progesterone for psoriasis sufferers, I have suffered with psoriasis for the past 35 years I have tried everything medical & homeopathic.
I can honestly recommend natural progesterone for psoriasis sufferers, I have suffered with psoriasis for the past 35 years I have tried everything medical & homeopathic. Apart from the very severe wheat free sugar free diet I went on for 6 months. My skin has never looked so good as it does now using Naturone Progesterone.