What goes into this natural bum balm that makes it so good for baby?
- Rooibos extract is a gentle anti-inflammatory, rich in flavonoids which protect & nourish baby’s skin.
- Avocado oil moisturises dry skin & relieves conditions like eczema. A great source of vitamins A & E; helps to keep skin supple, elastic & healthy.
- Shea butter is a wonderful natural moisturiser; also rich in vitamins A & E. Great for soothing & hydrating sensitive skin.
- Jojoba seed oil moisturises & protects the skin.
- Aloe extract is an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial South African botanical ingredient that soothes irritation & promotes natural skin healing.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that repairs skin tissue.
- Chamomile is an ultra-soothing anti-inflammatory with a calming natural scent.
- Calendula flower also has healing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Zinc oxide is an antibacterial mineral that helps to treat & prevent conditions like nappy rash.
Aqua, zinc oxide, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl stearate (natural emulsifier), cetyl alcohol (natural emulsifier), cetearyl alcohol (natural emulsifier), aloe ferox leaf extract*, tocopherol (vitamin E), chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, xanthan gum (natural thickener), benzyl alcohol (natural preservative), dehydroacetic acid (natural preservative), anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) oil*
*Certified organic ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Brilliant Bum Balm
08 Jul, 2015, By Nicole
My 18 month old daughter went onto a strong dose of antibiotics that caused her to have the most dreadful nappy rash, with bleeding blisters. At first I used Bepanthen as recommended by so many but she would scream for ages afterwards while it stung and I didn see any noticeable difference after two days.
I then remembered I had a tub of the Naturals Beauty Bum Balm and I decided to give it a try. Wow, what a difference. Within 24 hours the blisters had dried up and the redness has reduced significantly. Best of all it didn burn my baby but rather seemed to soothe the soreness.
I would highly recommend this bum balm for babies of all ages.