This is a broad spectrum homoeopathic medicine which assists in soothing the digestive mucosa and maintaining healthy digestive function for treatment of:
- abdominal cramps and spasms
- digestive upsets
- nausea and vomiting
- morning sickness
- travel sickness
Homoeophatic Mode of Action
- Anamirta cocculus relieves motion sickness, nausea associated with backache, cramping gastric pain, and hiccough. It is also indicated when the smell of food is found to be intolerable, and the abdomen is bloated.
- Antimonium crudum treats heartburn, nausea, vomiting, constant belching and bloating after eating. It is indicated for colic in babies that regurgitate or vomit curdled milk after a feed and tend to be fretful.
- Arsenicum iodatum relieves vomiting after food intake, epigastric pain and intense thirst with immediate vomiting of the water.
- Atropa belladonna treats a tendency to loss of appetite, aversion to meat and milk, nausea, empty retching and spasmodic hiccough.
- Carbo vegetabilis is indicated for flatulence, and burning crampy, stomach pain. These symptoms are usually associated with slow digestion and repetitive belching.
- Cephaelis acuminata acts on the gastric nerve to treat spasmodic irritations of the stomach like persistent nausea and vomiting especially after difficult-to-digest foods.
- Cinchona succirubra is indicated for vomiting of undigested food, slow digestion, flatulence and belching without relief, hiccough and bloating.
- Daphne mezereum counteracts nausea and vomiting with burning stomach pain, flatulence, and shooting abdominal pains.
- Magnesium phosphoricum is used to treat abdominal bloating and flatulent colic.
- Strychnos nux-vomica treats morning nausea and nausea after eating. It is also indicated for flatulence, and heartburn with a bitter or sour taste. Symptoms are associated with mental strain, irritability, dependency on stimulants and love of rich, stimulating food and wine.
10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe. Infants: Dilute with water and allow to stand for a short time before administering. Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
Each 1ml of liquid contains:
- Anamirta cocculus (Cocculus) Spag D8
- Antimonium crudum D10
- Arsenicum iodatum D6
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) Spag D8
- Carbo vegetabilis D30
- Cephaelis acuminata (Ipecacuanha) Spag D8
- Cinchona succirubra Spag D3
- Daphne mezereum Spag D8
- Magnesium phosphoricum D10
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) Spag D4
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.