This is a homoeopathic medicine for the treatment of mild fever.
Homoeopathic Mode of Action
- Aconitum napellus is indicated for acute fevers of sudden onset and rapid progression, often accompanied by anxiety, restlessness, dislike of touch, pulsating headache and unquenchable thirst. The head and face feel hot, red, swollen and flushed, although paleness sets in on rising. Various body parts burn with heat.
- Atropa belladonna treats fevers of sudden onset associated with hot, red skin, a flushed face, throbbing pulses and dryness of mouth and throat. It has an anti-inflammatory action and works well for all children's febrile conditions.
- Cinchona succirubra acts on the whole body to treat debility following intermittent fevers accompanied by excessive perspiration, night sweats and throbbing in the head.
- Eucalyptus globulus has an antiseptic and expectorant action and treats fevers that re-occur and are often associated with respiratory infections.
- Filipendula ulmaria has an anti-inflammatory action that relieves generalised or localised body heat, a rush of blood to the face or head and outbreaks of sweat on chest, face and hands.
- Gelsemium sempervirens acts on the nervous, vascular and muscular systems to treat fevers of slow onset and long duration associated with trembling chills, muscular pain, headache, faintness and wavelike chills from base to top of spine.
- Mentha aquatica is indicated for inflammation without perspiration associated with severe respiratory infections.
- Prunus laurocerasus relieves elevated temperature alternating with chills especially in the afternoon and associated with thirst and a dry mouth.
- Sambucus nigra acts on the respiratory system to treat fevers while sleeping. Elevated temperature usually follows intense coughing bouts and profuse sweating occurs in the daylight hours while at night there is no perspiration.
10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted with a little water 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe.
Infants: Dilute with water and allow to stand for a short time before administering. Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
There are no known side effects.
Homoeopathic complementary medicine
Each 1ml of liquid contains:
- Aconitum napellus Spag D7
- Aconitum napellus D3
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) Spag D7
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) D3
- Cinchona succirubra Spag D6
- Cinchona succirubra D3
- Eucalyptus globulus Spag D3
- Filipendula ulmaria Spag D3
- Gelsemium sempervirens Spag D7
- Gelsemium sempervirens D3
- Mentha aquatica Spag D3
- Prunus laurocerasus Spag D7
- Prunus laurocerasus D3
- Sambucus nigra Spag D3
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.