This is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the liver for the treatment of: hangover, overindulgence
Homoeopathic Mode of Action
- Aconitum napellus is indicated for a sudden onset of abdominal pain with vomiting. Symptoms are accompanied by anxiety and restlessness.
- Atropa belladonna is indicated for the sudden onset of symptoms which may include nausea, vomiting, thin green diarrhoea and spasmodic epigastric pain. Symptoms will frequently be accompanied by fever.
- Bryonia alba acts on the hepatic system to treat liver inflammation, abdominal pain, sensation of heaviness after overindulging, nausea and constipation.
- Chelidonium majus acts on the hepatic system to relieve liver problems, epigastric pain and nausea. The tongue is often yellow-coated, the urine dark and the liver enlarged.
- Cinchona succirubra acts on the vascular and hepato-gastric systems to reduce swelling of the liver and spleen and treat excessive flatulence.
- Ferula asafoetida acts on the gastro-intestinal system to relieve spasmodic contraction with regurgitation of stomach contents and flatulence. It relieves distention of the stomach and abdomen with a sensation of emptiness and weakness.
- Ferrum phosphoricum acts as a gastro-intestinal anti-inflammatory. It also relieves abdominal distention, sour eructations and vomiting of undigested food.
- Strychnos nux-vomica acts on the digestive system to relieve symptoms of dietary overindulgence including spasmodic abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea after eating, heartburn and indigestion related to stress. It is useful in treating symptoms related to a sedentary lifestyle involving prolonged mental activity and insufficient physical activity.
10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted with a little water 3 times daily. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe. Infants: Dilute with water and leave to stand for a short time before administering. Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms.
Homoeopathic complementary medicine
Each 1ml of liquid contains:
- Aconitum napellus Spag D3
- Atropa belladonna (Belladonna) Spag D3
- Bryonia alba Spag D3
- Chelidonium majus Spag D10
- Cinchona succirubra Spag D3
- Ferrum phosphoricum D12
- Ferula asafoetida D6
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) Spag D6
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.