This is homoeopathic medicine which assists in breaking the smoking habit by reducing:
Homoeophatic Mode of Action:
- Avena sativa has a sedative action on the brain and nervous system and assists in overcoming a tendency to substance addiction. It assists in combating the smoking habit by relieving withdrawal symptoms.
- Caladium seguinum modifies the craving for tobacco and improves the associated heart and respiratory function.
- Nicotinum is specifically indicated to counteract the effects of nicotine on the system.
- Strychnos ignatti causes an aversion to tobacco and has a calming effect on a nervous temperament, which is adversely influenced by caffeine consumption.
- Strychnos nux-vomica acts on the whole system to reduce the need for the sedative effects of nicotine. It is especially indicated for the constitution that becomes readily addicted to substances.
- Tabacum and Wikstroemia viridifolia reduce the craving for tobacco.
10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted with a little water 1- 2 hourly for the first week. Thereafter take 10 drops 3- 4 times daily.
There are no known side effects.
Each 1ml of liquid contains:
- Avena sativa D3
- Caladium seguinum D6
- Nicotinum D60
- Strychnos ignatti (Ignatia) D4
- Strychnos nux-vomica (Nux vomica) D6
- Tabacum D60
- Wikstroemia viridifolia (Daphne indica) D6
- Preservative: 20% Alcohol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.