This red wine blend is:
- Made from organically grown, hand-picked grapes
- Barrel aged
- Low in SO2 (sulfites)
- Free of chemical pesticides & fertilisers
- Harvested from vines that receive no artificial irrigation, just natural winter rainfall
- Integrity & Sustainability certified by the Wine & Spirit Board
- SIP (Swartland Independent Producers) certified
SIP Certification: The Swartland Independent Producers (SIP) is an association of wine producers in Swartland, committed to producing wines that comply with specific guidelines to ensure exceptional quality.
- Aromas of dark berries, red fruit and spice
- Lingering minerality and soft silky tannins
Food pairing suggestions:
- Moroccan lamb, sweet potato and coriander
- Salmon carpaccio, sushi rice balls, pickled ginger and sesame seeds
- Ostrich or game dishes
56% Shiraz, 11% Grenache, 11% Mourvedre, 11% Pinotage, 11% Tempranillo
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Residual Sugar: 3.7g/L
- Total Acid: 5.9g/L
- pH: 3.58
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.