This red wine blend is organic and made from vines grown in an eco-friendly, sustainable way.
- Made from organically grown grapes sourced from The Hughes Family farm, Kasteelsig Vineyards
- Grapes are hand-picked, cold soaked and naturally fermented with native yeasts
- Vines receive no artificial irrigation, just natural winter rainfall
- Grapes are cultivated without any chemical pesticides or fertilisers
- Vines are grown with indigenous cover crops that infuse the soil with nitrogen
SIP Certification: This wine is one of the first to feature the SIP (Swartland Independent Producers) sticker on the bottle. The SIP is an association of wine producers in Swartland, committed to producing wines that comply with very specific quality guidelines.
- Aromas of dark berries and spice
- Mineral overtones and soft tannins
- Warm mouth feel
Food pairing suggestions:
- Moroccan lamb, sweet potato, coriander
- Salmon, sushi rice, pickled ginger, sesame seeds
- Ostrich & game dishes
60% Shiraz, 12% Merlot, 10% Mourvedre, 7% Pinotage, 11% Granache
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 14.5%
- Residual Sugar: 6.0g/L
- Total Acid: 7.31g/L
- pH: 3.37
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.