- Made with gluten-free wholegrain oats grown in dedicated fields
- Approved by Coeliac UK
- No GM ingredients or additives
- No added sugars, salt or artificial flavouring
- High in fibre, for healthy digestion
- The high fibre & complex carbohydrates in oats help to stabilise blood sugar
- Beta-glucan, the unique fibre in oats, helps to lower bad cholesterol
- A source of lignans & antioxidants, which help to protect the heart against disease
- Easy to cook on the stove top or in the microwave
Recipe for Banana-Nut Oatmeal:
- ½ cup Nairns Gluten-Free Scottish Porridge Oats
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Combine the oats & water in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Top with banana slices & walnuts; sprinkle with cinnamon & enjoy hot.
100% Wholegrain gluten-free oats
Typical Nutritional Information (per 40g serving):
- Energy: 618kJ
- Fat: 2.6g
- of which saturates: 0.5g
- Available Carbohydrate: 24.2g
- of which sugars: 0.4g
- Fibre: 4g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Salt: Trace
- Manufactured with equipment that handles milk.
- Not suitable for those allergic to the protein avenin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
18 Oct, 2016, By Michelle
Have been ordering these for a while now and love them. So easy to cook and great with some baobab powder and almond butter mixed in. And no horrible gluten to worry about
24 Aug, 2016, By Ilze
This is the best oats porridge I have ever tasted - I could easily have it for breakfast, lunch and supper!
re: most beautiful product
14 Jul, 2016, By Melanie
This is one beautifully developed product. With all the right ingredients all in one. Great to massage into tired feet and sore muscles. Awesome smell. Great for rubbing on your chest if its closed up due to colds and flu. Rub on mosquito bites and open nasal passages.
Cream of the crop *lol*
07 Apr, 2016, By Loren
These oats were such a wonderfully pleasant surprise - who knew how creamy oats that havent been mixed with other gluten-riddled grains were supposed to be?!
and you can even cook these proper oats like the instant oats (you know those ones? that youre starving an hour afterwards with?) by just throwing a bowl in a microwave with oats and water for 2 minutes.
I thought the packet would be finished in 5 minutes but Ive had a really decent amount of bowls out of one packet, so not as expensive as I initially thought
and if you mix it with other toppings like fruit, nuts, oil (coconut / macadamia) it goes even further.
15 Mar, 2016, By Bulelwa
This oats tastes so good. I have just bought the second packet and I am not looking back. Will buy it more often.
05 Aug, 2015, By Sharon
Very yummy and I have already ordered more!!!
17 Jul, 2015, By Rechelle
My family loves this great-tasting oats ! Better than the jungle oats found in supermarkets. Its rich, creamy and cooks in minutes. I will definately buy again...pity that its so expensive though :-(