PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
- Lasts up to 8 hours
- Holds 3 times as much liquid as a tampon
- Easy to insert & remove
- Discreet, long-lasting protection
- Reusable; an eco-friendly alternative to disposable sanitary products
- Made from medical grade silicone; 100% non-absorbent
- Latex-free, BPA-free, bleach-free
- Great for ladies prone to sensitivity
- Won’t cause dryness or leave fibres behind
One woman will typically use up to 14, 000 tampons or pads in her lifetime! By replacing these products with a long-lasting, reusable menstrual cup like the Mooncup, you can save yourself so much expense, and protect your planet from so much unnecessary landfill waste.
For best results, make sure you choose your Mooncup in the correct size. Mooncup sizing is based on pelvic floor tone, not menstrual flow. Pelvic floor tone will vary depending on your age and whether you’ve had children.
These is a small but crucial (3mm) size difference between the two sizes.
Size A dimensions: 46mm in diameter, 50mm length
- Recommended for women aged 30 & over
- Recommended for women who have given birth vaginally (regardless of age)
Size B dimensions: 43mm in diameter, 50mm length
- Recommended for young girls & women under the age of 30
- Recommended for women who have not given birth vaginally
- May also be suitable for women over 30 who have had corrective surgery or who regularly practice tone-improving exercises (yoga, pilates etc).
PLEASE NOTE: "At present there is no evidence that the Mooncup causes Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), however we wish to remain cautious about this serious disease. We have recently researched and reviewed the academic literature available to us surrounding TSS and our conclusion is that any intra-vaginal device including any menstrual cup could in theory increase the risk of TSS in people who are not immune to the TSS bacteria."
You can read more about the Mooncup and TSS on their website FAQ. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact their Advice Service by emailing [email protected]