Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinically tested UltraMeal Plus 360° is a low-glycemic index, satisfying medical food designed to nutritionally support healthy body composition.
- Features a proprietary blend of soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
- Provides a heart-healthy meal option with a good source of fibre and foundation nutrition.
- Smart macronutrient rofile
- 15g protein per serving
- 2g plant sterols per serving
- Over 20 vitamins and minerals
- Natural vanilla flavour
- Non-GMO Soy protein powder
- Medical food
- Gluten free
In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in UltraMeal Plus 360° along with a diet and exercise have been clinically shown in a preliminary study** to:
- Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
- Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Increase HDL cholesterol ("good" cholesterol) levels
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360° provides:
PharmaSoy®—a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
Low-glycemic-index formula to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in any diet supplying less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
If pregnant or nursing, taking other nutritional supplements or medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (51 g). Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (51g) into 240ml of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Nutritional Information per Serving (Natural Vanilla):
- Calories 165
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat††† 1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium (as sodium chloride) 290mg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride and potassium iodide) 500mg
- Carbohydrate 23g
- Dietary Fiber 4g
- Sugars 16g
- Protein† 15g
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1750 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60mg
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 600mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 2mg
- Vitamin D (as cho lecalciferol) 40 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 11 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 1mg
- Riboflavin 1mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 10mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25mg
- Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††) 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30mcg
- Biotin 150mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 5mg
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 500mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 150mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 9mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 0.3mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100mcg
- Isoflavones 17mg
- Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols) 2000mg
Other Ingredients (Natural Vanilla): Soy protein isolate† (PharmaSoy®), Fructose, Soy fibre (soy), Plant sterols (soy), Inulin, Natural flavours, Olive oil, Silica, Proprietary blend* of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], Lecithin (soy), Cellulose gum, Xanthan, Carrageenan, Contains: soy
† Non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.
†† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
††† Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil which has recognized health benefits.
* Patent pending.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.