Organic Cold Water Coat Surf Wax by Matunas, suitable for water temperatures below 16°C
- 100% Natural
- Organic Ingredients
- Recycled packaging
The top coat of wax is much softer than a basecoat which allows it to be tacky and stick to your feet. Top coats are much more affected by the temperature of the water than a basecoat.
The top coat of wax will be applied in a similar way as the basecoat but since it is softer, you will not need to push down as hard.
- Don’t lean your board wax-side down against your hot car to avoid an ugly mess
- Wax jobs can start to get really dirty or smooth. When it looks really disgusting, smooth, or is coming off in chunks for no apparent reason, it’s time to scrape it all off and start fresh.
- Wax combs help by roughening the surface of the wax. If your bumps are getting smooth, a wax comb can be the solution. Wax combs also sometimes come with a straight edge for scraping off old wax jobs.
- Wax melts very fast in the sun if it’s not in the water. If you’re taking a break and laying down for a tan on the beach, keep your board face down. Prop up the tail with your beach bag or a log so sand doesn’t get on your wax.
- Try to keep sand out of your wax by keeping it in its own individual bag, also helps to keep wax off of everything else.
- To remove excess wax after scraping put flour on the board and rub it off with a cloth or use a hairdryer to loosen it
Organic Jasmine Root, Organic Apricot tree sap, organic clay, organic raspberries and blueberries.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.