This Martinniase recipe is great for caterers as well as household use, because it’s suitable for vegans and vegetarians, diabetics, those with allergies and cholesterol sensitivities, and for all faith groups.
- No egg
- No dairy
- No soy
- No onion or garlic
- No cane sugar
What makes the Martinnaise range healthier than ordinary mayo?
- Low in fat, cholesterol-free
- Very low oil content (only 25%)
- No chemical preservatives, MSG, alcohol or artificial colourants
- Vinegar used is sulphur dioxide-free
- Sunflower oil used is Heart Foundation approved & SANHA approved
- No Arabic gum, xanthan gum or guar gum
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4-6 weeks.
Purified water, vegetable oil (sunflower seed) 25%, lemon juice, grape vinegar, modified corn starch*, vegetable protein (pea), raw organic birchwood xylitol, mustard, himalayan crystal rock salt, annatto, citric acid
*”Modified” in this case means that the ingredient has undergone chemical or physical modification, to give the product the desired characteristics; thickening, binding, stability and improved mouth feel. Martinnaise ingredients are NOT genetically modified.