Why does Martinnaise taste so good - and why is it good for you?
- Made with vegetable proteins & extracts instead of eggs
- Contains fruit-derived fructose instead of cane sugar
- Natural herbs & spices plus real garlic add plenty of flavour
Martinnaise is free of many unhealthy ingredients found in ordinary mayonnaise:
- No dairy, soya, gluten or yeast; no cholesterol
- GMO-free, cholesterol-free
- Low in fat; very low in oil (just 25%)
- No chemical preservatives
- No MSG or artificial colourants
- No alcohol, no sulphur dioxide
- No Arabic, xanthan or guar gums
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 4-6 weeks.
Purified water, vegetable oil (sunflower seed) 25%, lemon juice, grape vinegar, modified corn starch*, vegetable protein (pea), garlic, onion, raw organic birchwood xylitol, Himalayan crystal rock salt
*”Modified” in this case means that the ingredient has undergone chemical or physical modification, to give the product the desired characteristics; thickening, binding, stability and improved mouth feel. Martinnaise ingredients are NOT genetically modified.