- 10ml bottle of Manuka Flora 100% Pure Manuka Oil MTK™ 20 +, grown in the Eastern Cape of New Zealand, extracted by steam distillation from the leaves and small stems
- High anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral activity
- Often used in modern skin care products, body oils, creams, antibacterial lotions, and soaps and shampoos.
- Manuka Oil has been used therapeutically in the treatment of
- rheumatic conditions
- muscle aches
- joint pains
- back ache
- sport injuries
- body odour
- nasal congestion
- urinary conditions
- skin infections
- Foot conditions such as Athlete's Foot, nail infection, and foot odour.
- Widely used in aromatherapies to relieve stress and anxiety.
- A recent research study showed that Manuka Oil is also effective against antibiotic resistant MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staph. Aureus) bacteria and gram bacteria such as Staphylococcus and Streptococcus as well as Pathogenic Fungi.
Should always be diluted with a carrier oil in preparation. Apply a good amount twice daily to infected area or as often as needed and expect relief and results. Unlike Manuka honey, the oil is not sticky and absorbs easily into the skin.
100% Pure Manuka Oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.