- 100% locally grown and processed Honeybush and Buchu Tea
- All tea is grown indigenously and organically in the Cape Regions
- USDA Organic and EcoCert organic certifications
- Full of essential minerals for your health such as Iron, Potassium, Calcium, and Manganese
- Minerals are vital to the prevention of anaemia, maintaining fluid balance, and adequate bone growth and repair
- Each box contains 20 tagless teabags foil packed for freshness
- is rich in antioxidants and isoflavons which combat oxidative stress, and prevent the production of free radicals
- helps to maintain and boost your immune system
- is known to have a stabilising effect on blood sugar levels
- has antibacterial, antifungal and antispasmodic properties
- provides relief from premenstrual cramping and bloating
- has anti-inflammatory properties making it a very effective remedy for gout and rheumatism
- is a valuable source of vitamins A, B, C, and E, as well as numerous minerals, antioxidants and disease-preventing flavonoids
Mandela Teas love the idea of keeping Mandela's memory alive by sharing a product with you that echoes his wisdom and presence in a product that supports local prosperity - 100% African and 100% organic, coming directly from the land. A percentage of the profits of Mandela Tea go directly to the Mandela Day School Library project.
Organic Cyclopia Longifolia (Honeybush), Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.