- Lightly roasted creamed macadamia nuts
- With crunchy bits
- 100% natural
- Farm Fresh, export quality
- Eat it as it is with a spoon, spread on Banting bread or crackers or simply spoon over ice-cream
- Are Banting (LCHF) friendly
- Contain the highest in mono-unsaturated fats of all the nuts
- Contain palmitoleic acid, a fatty acid that speeds up metabolism
- Are a source of source of protein, minerals, anti-oxidants, calcium and fibre
- Contain 0% cholesterol
Roasted macadamias, salt
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
08 Dec, 2016, By Maureen
Recieved a sample so just tried it on a slice of wholewheat bread. I guess it had been in the delivery truck for a while as it was very runny but I poured it onto my bread and it was OK. For me too many chunks of nuts and not enough paste. I am not into Banting so could care less about that aspect. I like vegan products so happy to try it but.. would not want to purchase.
The best nut butter Ive ever had
13 Nov, 2016, By thefastedplant
This is so yummy and Ive used it (carefully because its so tiny) on my nice cream recipes and simply on vegan raisin bread. The taste is just amazing and Id love to buy more of it - in a bigger container.
01 Sep, 2016, By Teev
Tasty! But a few salt lumps and couldn get the lid back on easily after I opened it.