- A beautiful soft beige rug with a simple white polka dot pattern
- Dimensions: 160cm x 120cm
- Home washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine
- Handmade using cross stitch, carefully and individually (Although there may be minor variations in colour and shape.)
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light and soft: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- No toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- No child labour has been employed.
- Controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
Lorena Canals rugs are distributed exclusively in South Africa by Clever Little Monkey
- Wash separately in the washing machine on a gentle cycle without bleach.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears, this is residue from the fibre produced when cutting the cotton. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days. After that a vacuum cleaner should be used.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull the thread.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.