- Lentils are a favourite sprouting seed that have a sweet taste that matures over time
- Add them to your soups, stir-fries, sandwiches and wraps or even your pizza, for added crunch and fresh sweet savour that’s super nourishing
- Lentils are a good source of protein, amino acids, iron phosphorus and copper and high and in Vitamin C, folate and manganese
- Sprouting has been shown to up the nutritional content of seeds, providing raw enzymes and bioavailable nutrition that’s a valuable addition to your diet
- Growing your own sprouts means you get the freshest greens in the most simple, economical way
- Lentil sprouts are simple and easy to grow
Heirloom seeds are seeds that have not been genetically modified and the more varieties of heirloom seeds survive without being genetically modified and patented, the stronger our food diversity and security wil be.
To get yourself on the road to sprouting these lentils, take a look at our convenient sprouting and kits that will provide you with the simple basics needed to add this valuable nourishment to your diet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.