Key benefits of whey protein isolate:
- Contains 90% pure protein
- Contains ALL essential amino acids
- Quickly absorbed into the body
- Boosts immunity & overall health
- Helps to build lean muscle mass
- A great protein supplement for athletes & vegetarians
What’s special about the whey protein isolate from Lifematrix?
- Easy to digest (low lactose content)
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No preservatives or additives
- Certified kosher by the Beth Din
Please Note: This is a pure whey product that only contains naturally occurring glutamic acid, with no added MSG.
- Add to smoothies, juices or yoghurt
- Suggested daily dosage: 2-3 heaped teaspoons
Powdered whey from cow's milk, soy lecithin
Allergens: Cow's milk and lecithin (soy)
Nutritional information (per 20g serving):
- Energy: 309kJ
- Protein: 17.4g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 0.2g
- of which total sugar: 0.2g
- Total fat: <1g
- of which saturated fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 0g
- Total sodium: 179mg
Amino Acids (per 1g):
- Alanine: 49mg
- Arganine: 24mg
- Aspartic acid: 102mg
- Cystine: 23mg
- Glutamic acid: 176mg
- Glycine: 17mg
- Histadine: 16mg
- Isoleucine: 57mg
- Leucine: 102mg
- Lysine: 87mg
- Methionine: 35mg
- Phenylalanine: 29mg
- Proline: 59mg
- Serine: 46mg
- Threonine: 63mg
- Tryptophan: 16mg
- Tyrosine: 28mg
- Valine: 59mg
Please Note: This product contains naturally occurring glutamic acid, and is free of added MSG.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Best whey yet!
11 Oct, 2016, By Dawn
Great product, will certainly purchase again.
01 May, 2016, By Maryke
The powders neutral taste makes for a great addition to flavoured yoghurt or a protein shake.