- Zero-kilojoule sweetener
- Suitable for diabetics
- Ideal for those on sugar-restricted diets & low-carb diets
- Better for your teeth & tummy than processed cane sugar
- Won’t cause blood sugar spikes
- Won’t affect cholesterol or triglyceride levels
Did You Know? Humans don’t have the enzymes needed to break down erythritol; that’s why it gets absorbed into the bloodstream and passed out in the urine unchanged, without causing blood sugar or insulin changes.
- Erythritol powder
- Typical nutritional information (per 1tsp servings):
- Energy: 0kJ
- Protein: 0g
- Total carbohydrate: 0g
- of which total sugar: 0g
- of which total polyol: 4g
- Total fat: 0g
- of which saturated fat: 0g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 0g
- Total sodium: 0g
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Fine texture, great taste.
14 Oct, 2015, By Lise
Does what it says in the label, as they say, so I have no complaints. I just found that it felt strangely cold in my mouth, unlike sugar or Xylitol, but it is very fine granules and therefore good for making mousses.