- Made using a 100% grain-free recipe
- Flavoured with real cumin
- No added sugar or yeast
- Free of preservatives & GMOs
- Free of artificial colours & flavours
- Only 0.2g carbs per cracker
- Suitable for Paleo/ Banting/ LCHF diets
- Psyllium husk is rich in dietary fibre
- Flax, pumpkin & sunflower seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids
- All LiFe Bake products are now manufactured in a certified Gluten free facility
Golden flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, water, psyllium husk, cumin, rock salt
Nutritional information (per 8g serving):
- Energy: 77kJ
- Protein: 1.5g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 0.2g
- of which total sugar: 0.2g
- Total fat: 0.8g
- of which saturated fat: 0.1g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- of which omega-3 fatty acids: 136mg
- of which ALA: 136mg
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Dietary fibre: 2.1g
- Total sodium: 57mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Healthy and filling
19 Sep, 2016, By Jolene
And they taste really good!
very nice crackers
30 Jun, 2016, By Brenda
Nice seed crackers - seemed bit more expensive than some others ive seen, but you get more in this box. Nice shape too - like melba toasts. Great with cream cheese for Banters like me.
20 Apr, 2016, By Elmar
Very tasty. Nice to eat by itself without anything or with some cheese on top (depending on your diet). Also delicious with macadamia butternut or humus. With those crackers you can snack with everybody else and still be following your diet/lifestyle.
16 Mar, 2016, By Ashleigh
Great flavour, buy this often and love that its low cal.
Can fault them
22 Oct, 2015, By Viana
(except maybe that Id like more in the pack).
Good on their own, or with toppings (I did guacamole and also hardish coconut oil). The cumin flavour is lovely and not over powering. I finished my first box with in a few days and I want more.
27 May, 2015, By Dawn
Love these crackers.. they are ideal to eat with curries and chillies instead of breads. Delicious!