- Certified organic and Fairtrade
- A dreamy paradise of flavours – white tea, mango, vanilla, rose petals, peach
- Low in caffeine
- Loose tea leaves allow for a greater diffusion of flavours in the water
- Hand processed for greater care
- Les Jardins de Gaia support biodynamic principles
- Made with respect for the plants, the people, the earth
White tea is minimally processed tea and is high in anti-aging and antioxidant properties
Rose petals are balancing for female hormones, calming for the emotions and high in Vitamin C
Tip: a porcelain teapot is an ideal way to enjoy the flavours, freshness of the subtleties and scents of tea, as well as its healing properties due to the neutrality of the pot’s material
May contain traces of nuts
White tea* 93%, mango pieces*, rose petals*, natural flavourings 3% (mango*, peach*). *From organic farming. White tea: Fairtrade certified and sourced from Fairtrade producers. Total 93%.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
09 Apr, 2016, By Jennifer
Love my cup of tea! It tastes wonderful! Look forward to my cup of tea or two!