- Organic 2014 Chenin Blanc
- Award winning Certified Organic white wine (SGS Certified)
- Cold fermented.
- Matured on the lees for 6 months. No oak used.
- Suitable for vegans
- Gold Medal 2015 PAR Int. Organic Wine Awards
- Gold Medal, 2014 Michelangelo Int'l Wine Awards
Tasting notes: This delicious, medium bodied food wine combines vibrant, racy acidity with concentrated stewed quince, honey and lime flavours. Left on the lees for seven months imparts creamy, spicy undertones, finishing with a lingering farewell. A good food partner.
- Alcohol: 14%
- Residual Sugar: 2.5 g/litre
- Total Acid: 6.2 g/litre
- pH: 3.39
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.