- A dry, lightly wooded white blend
- Made with organically grown grapes
- Cultivated in trellised, unirrigated low-yield vineyards
- No pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilisers
- No animal-derived additives
- Integrity & Sustainability certified by the Wine & Spirit Board
Did You Know? This wine is called The Ladybird because ladybirds are natural enemies of the mealybug, a pest that threatens the vines! Laibach growers practise eco-friendly pest control by planting herbs that will attract ladybugs, such as yarrow and fennel.
Food pairing suggestions:
This white blend pairs well with so many different goodies; it also makes a great aperitif.
- Warm cheese dishes & fondues
- Fresh cheeses
- Cold meat platters
- Mild fish or vegetable tureens
- Steamed freshwater fish
- Poultry dishes
85% Chardonnay, 10% Chenin Blanc, 5% Viognier
Please Note: Contains sulfites
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Residual Sugar: Dry
- Total Acid: 5.6g/L
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.