- Top-grade oolong leaves from China’s Fujian province, dried with fragrant Osmanthus flowers
- Oolong fights free radicals, reduces inflammation & promotes a healthy heart
- Osmanthus cleanses toxins like nitric oxide, relieves stress & lowers blood pressure
- Beautiful Champagne-like aroma, mild peachy flavour & a lasting after-taste
- Great as a dessert tea; best enjoyed without milk or sugar
Did You Know? The flowers of the Osmanthus shrub, also known as sweet olive or tea olive, are traditionally used in Chinese cuisine to add a lovely fragrance and flavour to teas, jams, cakes or dumplings. Osmanthus wine is known as a “reunion drink” for families to enjoy together.
Part of the speciality tea range offered by Lady Bonin’s Tea Parlour –much-loved natural blends for all discerning tea-lovers.
Osmanthus flowers, oolong tea leaves
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
16 Oct, 2014, By jean
Love the taste, definitely on my repeat shopping list