What goes into Lady Bonin’s Emotional Stabiliser?
- Buchu has a distinctive sweet, lemony fragrance, and is unique to the South African Fynbos floral kingdom. It is considered an "elixir of youth" by the Khoisan.
- Cinnamon has a clarifying effect on the mind and can help shift your mood. It also has a balancing effect on hormones.
- Rose has an uplifting effect on the nervous system and can relieve insomnia, depression and fatigue. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant.
- Jasmine calms your senses and helps your system to rejuvenate. It helps relieve depression, anxiety and stress. In Japan, people use jasmine tea balls to take a relaxing bath after a hard day.
- Pour boiled water over tea
- Steep for 5 minutes
- Sip & enjoy
Rosebuds, lavender, cinnamon, buchu, apple, orange, jasmine
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Lady Bonins Emotional Stabilser tea
15 Jul, 2016, By Edwina
Great tea! I let it steep about 5 minutes and sip without milk and sugar, but it will probably taste better sweet, but I love it as is! Definately one of my favourite teas thus far!