- Loose-leaf chamomile tea
- Calms the mind, helps to ease anxiety & stress
- Assists with restful sleep & relieves insomnia
- Anti-inflammatory; helps to ease stomach cramps & sore stomachs
- Helps to boost immunity & maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Antibacterial & rich in protective antioxidants
- Has a subtly sweet & smooth flavour
- Best enjoyed with a dash of raw honey
The flowers used to make Lady Bonin’s chamomile tea are picked early in the morning and dried out of direct sunlight.
Did You Know? A chamomile tea rinse makes a great home beauty recipe for brightening up blonde hair.
Recipe for Chamomile, Lemon & Honey Hair Rinse:
- 1cup Lady Bonin’s Chamomile Tea, steeped for 5 minutes
- 1tsp raw honey
- 3tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Scoop the honey into the bottom of a small jar; slowly blend in a small amount of tea. Once the honey is thoroughly mixed, stir in the rest of the tea.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Pour the mixture over wet hair after shampooing.
Loose-leaf chamomile tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Beautiful and tasty
19 Mar, 2016, By Anel
This tea tastes as beautiful as it looks. Fragrant chamomile flowers that ensures a restful evening as we wind down with a pot of tea.
16 Mar, 2016, By Mariana
Excellent product. It was difficult for me to fall asleep at night.This tea helps a lot to make me calm and since I started using it,I fall asleep a lot easier. Would definitely recommend.