- A blend of honeybush, orange, lemongrass, eucalyptus, hibiscus & rosehip
- Woody, sweet & creamy with a hint of honey & a slight tang
Each ingredient adds something special to the mix:
- Honeybush tea has a scent like honey & a taste slightly sweeter than rooibos. It’s full of antioxidants, vitamin C, manganese, potassium, copper & zinc. It was traditionally used for its medicinal powers.
- Hibiscus is fragrant & tart, with an abundance of antioxidants that fight free radicals & lower high blood pressure.
- Rosehip is full of anti-inflammatories, antioxidants & vitamin C. Helps to regenerate cells & boost collagen production.
- Eucalyptus is an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory herb; it can even help to relieve fevers.
- Orange & lemongrass add a zesty citrus fragrance & flavour.
Honeybush tea, orange peel, lemongrass, petals, rosehip, hibiscus, eucalyptus
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
28 Aug, 2016, By Michael
This tea is fragrant and truly delicious. Full flavour and a great treat.