- Gluten free
- Flax is high in protein, rich in amino acids, loaded with B vitamins & lignans
- Sunflower seeds are a great source of antioxidants, selenium & magnesium
- Psyllium husk is a plant-derived fibre and helps to keep your cholesterol and blood sugar levels in check
- Himalayan rock salt is low in sodium and naturally rich in minerals
You will need:
- A small loaf pan (preferably with a base of 75mm x 170mm x Height 70mm)
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2cup of Full Fat Yoghurt or Buttermilk or Amazi
This yields a loaf of approximately 16 slices.
Serving Size Recommendation (once baked): (1 slice) 37g = 1.9g Net Carbs, 10g Fat, 5g Protein (may vary depending on size of eggs etc)
Keep stored in original packaging for up to 3 months.
Allergens: Contains cow’s milk. Nuts – Almonds.
(Per 100g Dry Product – Almond Loaf):
Total Carb: 29.1g
Total Fat: 45.5g
Saturated Fat: 16.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 12.7g
Monounsaturated Fat: 13.5g
Almond Flour, Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut, Flax Seed, Sunflower Seeds, Psyllium Husk Fibre, Himalayan Rock Salt, Baking Soda.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
27 Jan, 2016, By Bianca
This bread is unbelievable. So moist and easy to make! I added some mixed seeds as well, which gave the bread even more texture! Love it!!