- Made with all natural ingredients
- No preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavours
- Halaal (product label to be updated by September 2014)
- Real refreshing lime flavour
- Source of vitamin C
- 1 bottle makes up to 4L of diluted cordial (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Beautifully bottled, makes a great gift
Did You Know? Persia as a major part of the famous Silk Road trade route, and to this day Persian cuisine is known for its abundance of fragrant, exotic spices and herbs.
Recipe for Lime & Avocado Ice Cream:
- ½cup Kuhestan Lime Cordial(dilute the concentrate 1:6)
- ¾cup organic cane sugar
- ¼cup water
- 2tsp grated lime zest
- 1 large avocado, mashed well
- 300ml cream
- Mix the lime cordial, water & sugar in a pot, & heat gently until sugar dissolves.
- Add the lime zest; leave the mixture to cool.
- Mix in the avocado & cream, until the mixture is thick & smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a 1L container; freeze for approx. 4 hours.
- Remove from freezer, break up the mixture & blend in a food processor until smooth.
- Freeze again for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with seasonal fruits & enjoy!
- Dilute 1:6 with water or soda water; serve with ice
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 2 months
Sugar, water, lime juice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
14 Nov, 2015, By Tracy
This makes a nice preservative-free alternative to other cordials, although I do find it a bit too sweet. I dilute it much less than the bottle suggests, so at least it goes further.