- Made with all natural ingredients
- Based on a traditional Persian recipe
- Free of preservatives &additives
- Free of artificial colours & flavours
- Halaal (product label to be updated by September 2014)
- 1 bottle makes up to 4L of diluted cordial (depending on your sweetness preference)
- A healthy alternative to sugary supermarket sodas
- Makes a stylish culinary gift
Recipe for Kiwi Mint Sorbet:
- 2 fresh kiwis, peeled & quartered
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ½cup crushed ice
- ¼cup cold water
- 1-2tsp Kuhestan Kiwi & Mint Cordial, concentrated
- 1tsp agave nectar or stevia (optional)
- Place the kiwi pieces on a tray in the freezer; freeze until slightly firm.
- Blend the kiwi pieces, crushed ice, cold water, cordial & sweetener in a food processor.
- Add the mint leaves a few at a time & pulse, until you have a smooth sorbet consistency.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint & serve in an ice cream dish.
- Dilute 1:6 with water or soda water; serve with ice
- Refrigerate after opening & use within 2 months
Sugar, water, kiwi juice, organic mint, lime juice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.