The humble konjac potato is one of Asia’s most prized medicinal, edible and therapeutic plants. It has an amazing 97% water content and is just loaded with minerals and vitamins, making it a popular skin care treatment. Green tea is full of antioxidants, which combat ageing and protect against free radical damage.
The combination of konjac and green tea has so many skin care benefits:
- Cleanses the skin of dirt, excess oils & impurities
- Full of protective antioxidants to combat free radical damage
- Prevents premature ageing
- Hydrates & rejuvenates dry or dull skin
- Stimulates circulation & cell regeneration
- Helps the skin to retain moisture; balances pH levels (naturally alkaline)
- Naturally rich in moisture
- Source of vitamins A, B, E & C, fatty acids & minerals
Konjacu sponges are free of preservatives, additives, artificial colours and synthetic fragrances. They are fully biodegradable and compostable, so you can dispose of them in an eco-friendly way. The sponges are handmade in small, high quality batches, and the company follows ethical green practices at every stage of the production process. Konjacu sponges are not tested on animals.
Please Note: Because Konjacu sponges are packaged in their dried state, they don’t contain any harsh anti-mould chemicals. That’s great news for your skin and your planet!
- Submerge the sponge in hot water for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes completely soft & doubles in size.
- Squeeze out the excess water & gently massage your skin with small circular movements.
- After use, rinse the sponge & hang it in a cool dry place, using the cotton string attached.
- Your sponge should last 2-3 months with proper care; replace it once it starts to break down. Konjacu sponges are fully biodegradable & compostable.
- Always rinse your Konjacu sponge well after use & hang it in a cool dry place.
- Don't wring out the sponge; rather press it between your hands to squeeze out the excess water.
- When dry, the sponge will shrink & harden; simply rehydrate it again before each use.
- Never leave your sponge in the shower or a wet area.
- To sterilise your sponge, submerge it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children; may pose a choking hazard.
- Never use the sponge when dry.
- Konjacu sponges are not edible.
Konjac-mannan (glucommnnan), water, green tea
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.