Get a head-to-toe natural glow with this unique exfoliating body sponge.
- 100% pure konjac body sponge
- Suitable for all skin types
- Size of sponge when hydrated: approx. 75 x 135 x 30mm
- 6 wave design for excellent coverage
- Buffs away dead skin cells
- Reduces blemishes and ingrown hairs
- Cleans out pores and exfoliates the skin
- Rich in moisture, vitamins and minerals
- Naturally alkaline; balances skin pH
- Gentle but wonderfully effective
- Rich in moisture; won’t leave your skin feeling dry or tight
- Completely biodegradable and eco-friendly; no synthetic additives or colours
- Accredited by the Vegan Society and Cruelty Free International
Did You Know? The konjac potato (also called konnyaku) is a perennial plant native to Japan, China and Korea. Konjac is used as a natural food source, a medicinal ingredient and a beautifying skin treatment.
Konjac is composed of 97% water and gives the skin plenty of hydration. It’s also packed full of vitamins and minerals – including iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamins A, C, E, D, B1, B2, B6, B12, and folic acid.
- Your konjac body sponge will arrive in a dried form; soak it in warm water for a few minutes and it will rehydrate into a gorgeous soft cleansing sponge.
- Massage your skin all over in a gentle circular motion to leave it cleansed and glowing.
- You can use a small amount of your usual body wash with the sponge, although it’s also suitable for use on its own.
- After using your body sponge, be sure to gently squeeze it out by pressing it between your flattened hands. Never wring out your konjac sponge, or you'll tear the delicate fibres.
- Allow the sponge to dry out in a well-ventilated place – you can even store it in the fridge. Don’t leave it in the shower or in an area where it will stay wet.
- Store your sponge in a fresh, dry atmosphere to prolong its lifespan. Replace it every few months, once it starts to look worn or break down.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.