- Size of sponge when hydrated: approx. 75 x 135 x 30mm
- Large 6 wave design for an all-over skin cleanse
- Made from natural konjac root
- Enriched with French red clay
- 100% biodegradable and earth-friendly
- No synthetic additives; no artificial colours
- Approved by the Vegan Society and Cruelty Free International
- Ideal for dry and ageing/ mature skin
French red clay is full of iron oxide and other minerals, which help to heal and rejuvenate the skin:
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Hydrates dry skin
- Cleans out dead cells and promotes skin cell regeneration
- Improves the appearance of uneven, blotchy skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and broken capillaries
Did You Know? Konjac is a medicinal plant native to Korea, China and Japan. It’s rich in moisture (97% water) and full of minerals and vitamins. Konjac has been used for centuries to cleanse, hydrate and beautify the skin – and now you can enjoy all the benefits of this really special ancient beauty secret.
- Your konjac body sponge will arrive in a dried form; soak it in warm water for a few minutes and it will rehydrate into a lusciously soft sponge.
- Please Note: Never use the sponge in it's dry form!
- Massage your skin all over with the sponge in a gentle circular motion. You can use a small amount of body wash with the sponge, although it’s also suitable for use on its own.
- After using your body sponge, gently squeeze it out by pressing it between your flattened hands. Never wring out your konjac sponge; this will cause the delicate fibres to tear.
- Allow the sponge to dry out in a well-ventilated area (you can even store it in the fridge). Don’t leave it in the shower or in any area where it will stay wet.
- Store your sponge in a fresh, dry place to prolong its lifespan. Replace it every few months, once it starts to look worn or break down.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.