What’s so special about the konjac body sponge?
- Size of sponge when hydrated: approx. 75 x 135 x 30mm
- Just like the konjac facial puff, in a large 6 wave design for all-over coverage
- 100% biodegradable and earth-friendly; no synthetic additives or colours
- Approved by Cruelty Free International and the Vegan Society
- Suitable for sensitive and irritable skin
- Suitable for skin damaged by harsh weather conditions, central heating, air conditioning etc.
- Ideal for dull or tired skin
French pink clay is a mixture of red and white clays, rich in trace minerals and ideal for damaged or sensitive skin types.
- Softens rough or hardened skin
- Removes impurities and dirt
- Plumps and rejuvenates the skin for a younger appearance; improves elasticity
Konjac is a plant grown in Asia, and known for its medicinal and beautifying properties.
- Rich in moisture (97% water)
- Full of vitamins and minerals
- Exfoliates skin and cleans out the pores
- Highly effective and gentle enough for daily use
This sponge is designed to leave your skin feeling beautifully soft and healthy all over.
- Your konjac body sponge will arrive in a dried form; soak it in warm water for a few minutes and it will rehydrate into a gorgeous soft cleansing sponge.
- Massage your skin all over using a gentle circular motion; you can use a small amount of your usual body wash with the sponge, although this isn’t necessary.
- After use, gently squeeze out your sponge by pressing it between your flattened hands. Never wring it out, or the delicate fibres will tear.
- Leave the sponge to dry out in a well-ventilated place; you can also store it in the fridge. Don’t leave it in the shower or in an area where it will stay wet.
- Storing your sponge in a fresh, dry place will prolong its lifespan. Replace it every few months, once it starts to look worn or break down.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.