- Lemons are acidic to the taste, but are alkaline forming in the body.
- Great source of vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein.
- Lemons contain more potassium than apple or grapes, which is beneficial to the heart.
- Helps to strengthen your immune system, cleanse your stomach, and considered a blood purifier.
- contains flavonoids, which are composites that contain antioxidant and cancer fighting properties
- helps to prevent diabetes, constipation, high blood pressure, fever, indigestion and many other problems
- contains its own set of antiseptic and natural medications
- A good practice is to eat anywhere from a quarter to a half of a lemon per day to get the maximum benefits from this powerful little fruit!
Did you Know? The first man to reach the top of Mt. Everest, Edmund Hillary, said that his success on Mt. Everest was greatly due to lemons.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.